13 Mar 2006

Modern Daughter In Law


It is a myth that when a son gets married and a new daughter in law arrives in the family, everything changes. Some daughters in law are well trained and well mannered!!!!!. They don't come to change the family, they are there to............

The new wife was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner. As expected she gave a speech:

"My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family", she said "Firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to change your way of life, your routine. No, I will never do that, never in a million years".

"What do you mean my child?" Asked the father in law.
  • "What I mean dad is (looking at her father in law):
  • Those who used to wash dishes must carry on washing them.
  • Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
  • Those who cooked shouldn't stop at my account, and
  • Those who used to Clean should continue cleaning".
"Then what are you here for?" Asked the mother in law.

"As for me, my job is to entertain your son!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.