15 Mar 2006

THE LITTLE OLD LADY IN COURT. . .


Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.

Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch
on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney: Did you know him?

Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down?


Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.


Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?


Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him.


Defense Attorney: Why not?


Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abner died
some 30 years ago.

Defense Attorney: What happened next?


Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts.


Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?


Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.


Defense Attorney: Why not?

Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!

Defense Attorney: What happened next?


Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling so "spicy" that I just laid
down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me!"

Defense Attorney: Did he take you?

Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, "April Fool!" And that's when I
shot him, the little bastard.

1 comments:

Meera Melati said...

tak senonoh punya nenek....

eh! ke???? tak senonoh punya lelaki...

atau....

tak senonoh punya April Fool...

hehehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.