25 Oct 2005

... lawak nak tunggu berbuka ...

Berhati-hati semasa membeli kuih-muih di Bazaar Ramadhan...

Kassim bengang gile bile dia dapati cucur udang yg dibeli tak ada seekor udang pun kat dalamnya..lalu dia pun pi balik kat gerai makcik jual kuih tuh ngan panas hati tanye kat makcik yg jual tu..."Makcik pasal cucur udang ni sekor udang pun takdak??"

Makcik yg jual tu pun dgn selambe ayun nye menjawab "abih tu yg hang pi beli cuchoq badak ada tak badak kat dalamnya?? Cam ne plak ngan chucoq Kodok, Ada tak kodok yg melompat ataiihh Hang??

Moralnya...?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a great blog.
I enjoyed it very much.
Take a look at my wedding gifts related site.

BluEhiPPooo said...

badak mesti ada yer..........!!!

MiLd said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Where Is Your I?
Posted by Carl Zimmer Back in the 1600s, when neurology was born, it wasn't scientists who were looking at brains.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.