26 May 2006

Racism!


This poem was nominated poem of 2005 for the best poem, written by an African kid......... amazing thought!!!

When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,

When I go in Sun, I Black,

When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,

And when I die, I still black..

And you White fella,

When you born, you Pink,

When you grow up, you White,

When you go in Sun, you Red,

When you cold, you Blue,

When you scared, you Yellow,

When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Grey..

And you calling me Colored ??

3 comments:

carrie said...

interesting

a good point.

Riss said...

2005? I think that kid ripped the poem off. I've been reading that thing for a long time.

Masy said...

betul jgk ek?
hehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.