2 May 2006

Why I don't visit my rich friend...


Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and.....
Question : "What would you like to have ..Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino, or Coffee?"

Answer: " Tea please"

Question : " Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or green tea?"

Answer : "Ceylon tea "


Question : "How would you like it ? black or white ?

Answer: "white"

Question: "Milk, or fresh cream?

Answer: "With milk "

Question: "Goat's milk, or cow's milk"

Answer: "With cow's milk please.

Question: " Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"

Answer: " Um, I'll just take it black. "

Question: " Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"

Answer: "With sugar"

Question: " Beet sugar or cane sugar?"

Answer: "Cane sugar"

Question:" White, brown or yellow sugar?" Answer: "Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead."

Question: "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water? "

Answer: "Mineral water"

Question: "Flavored or non-flavored ?"

Answer: "I think I'll just die of thirst"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.