7 Nov 2006

Marriage...

  • When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. - Sacha Guitry
  • After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. - Hemant Joshi
  • By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
  • Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Dumas
  • The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is "What does a woman want? - Sigmund Freud
  • I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. - Anonymous
  • "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henry Youngman
  • "I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." - Sam Kinison
  • "There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." - James Holt McGavran
  • "I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't." - Patrick Murray
  • Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, 2. Whenever you're right, shut up. - Nash
  • The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... - Anonymous
  • You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. - Henny Youngman
  • My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield
  • A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. - Milton Berle
  • Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. - Anonymous
  • A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine." - Anonymous

1 comments:

Masy said...

semoga sume ni jokes..hehe sbb klu tak, i think sume org anggap pkahwinan adalah pkara yg perlu dijauhi

bile nk kawen, MiLd?? ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.