10 Nov 2006

English anyone???

Women's English:

  1. Yes = No
  2. No = Yes
  3. Maybe = No
  4. We need = I want...
  5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry
  6. We need to talk = You're in trouble.
  7. Sure, go ahead = You'd better not.
  8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later.
  9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
  10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

Men's English:

  1. I am hungry = I am hungry.
  2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy.
  3. I am tired = I am tired.
  4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage.
  5. I love you = Let's have sex now.
  6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
  7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay.

6 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Good one!
I remember reading it as a fwd and saying to myself ... so true!!



GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

LOL. I was browsing BlogMad for a few laughs today. I wasn't disappointed.

Iyandz said...

What men's thinking is likely more to sex. Its that what u mean?..

Anonymous said...

eemmm...likes guy don't date gerl to get to know them better....macam untuk temporary fun, not for a long standing relationship..

Noushy Syah said...

Oh well, I guess this is the women's English Asian version tak?...tehehhee..coz we here meant what we say...oopsss,yes means yes, No means NOOO..and saying No doesn't make you a bad person.

But seing the others..seems rite!!ngehhhhhhhhhh.As for men's English, tehehehe..you know better!!

Unknown said...

To arty, pinoy, lyandz and ann: Thanks for the comments. To noushy shah: Ngeh ngeh ngeeeeeehhhhhh... LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.