23 Feb 2006

TOP TEN Excuses - If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk At Work

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."


5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"


4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."


3. "The coffee machine is broken..."


2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."

And the #1 excuse to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk.
1. " ...... AMIIIN!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.