8 Aug 2008

Glad I’m a Man

I’m glad I’m a man, you better believe.
I don’t live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheese.
I don’t bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breasts.
I can get where I want to - north, south, east or west.


I won’t spend hours deciding what to wear,
I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair


and I don’t go around checking my reflection
in everything shiny from every directi
on.
I don’t whine in public and make us leave early

and when you ask why get all bitter and surly.


I’m glad I’m a man, I’m so glad I could sing.
I don’t have to sit around waiting for that ring.

I don’t gossip about friends or stab them in the back.

I don’t carry our differences into the sack.

I’ll never go psycho and threaten to kill you
or think every guy out there’s trying to steal you.

I’m rational, reasonable, and logical too

I know what the time is and I know what to do.


And I honestly think it’s a privilege for me
to have these two balls and stand when I pee.

I live to watch sports and play all sorts of ball

It’s more fun than dealing with women after all.


I won’t cry if you figure out it’s not going to work
I won’t remain bitter and call you a jerk.

Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure

I won’t assume it’s permanent by any measure.


Yes, I’m glad I’m a man, a man you see
I’m glad I’m not capable of child delivery.

I don’t get all bitchy every 28 days

I’m glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise.


I won’t spend hours deciding what to wear,
I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair

I’m a man by chance and I’m thankful it’s true
I’m so glad I’m a man and not a woman like you!


Zemanta Pixie

4 comments:

Sultana said...

There are reasons it is better to be a man, there are reasons better to be a woman. :D

Funny verses though. LOL

Unknown said...

Ah... women.... LOL!

BTW Thanks Syari.

Farah Deen said...

really great reasons to be a man. I know, men are less complicated and more transparent. However, there are great reasons to be a woman too. hahahahhaha and who are men without their women? :)

Unknown said...

Farah,
He created man first then the man asked for a companion... then the woman came but... that woman caused havoc by eating the forbidden fruit! So here we are now arguing but needing each other... Sigh! LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... ;)


What Say You?

What Say You? © 2005 - 2016.